From "Vincent Hennebert" <vincent.henneb...@enseeiht.fr>
Subject [GSoC] BreakingAlgorithm: simplify handling of activeLines
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:05:18 GMT
Hi All,

Good news: before-floats are working. There probably are bugs and place
for improvement but I think it is time to submit a first patch, so that
you may see what I've done.

I'm currently cleaning up and documenting my code, and I think the
handling of the activeLines array may be simplified: currently, for a
line l, activeLines[2*l] points to the first active node for this line,
and activeLines[2*l+1] points to the last node. But the last node is
never directly accessed, only by starting at the first one and following
the links.

There must be a reason for this code but I don't see it. Perhaps this is
related to some older code which since was removed? Or have I missed
something? However, if it is ok I'll simplify that in my patch.

Vincent