From "Karl Roberts" <Karl.Robe...@macquarie.com>
Subject Bug 5335 (cut and paste) question
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 01:36:08 GMT
Hi,

This is a quesstion for Vincent Hennebert, as I believe, from responses
Jeremias has given me, you are working on this with the FOray project to
fix this.

Do you know how close this is to being resolved, or should I go ahead
and use the Patch supplied by Adam Strzelecki?

Thanks for any insight.

Cheers

Karl Roberts

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie
Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not
read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and
should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may