xmlgraphics-fop-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How about a release?
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:55:04 GMT
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> We originally wanted to do a release much earlier but I was always in
> the middle of something and I think I'm simply the only one who can
> allocate enough time to do an actual release (prove me wrong, please). I
> think I can make time next week to do a release of FOP and XML Graphics
> Commons. FOP Trunk is currently in pretty good condition, the new API is
> established and documented. I imagine a 0.92beta (beta only because of
> the changed API and the many deprecations, PDF and PS output are
> production-ready IMO), and after waiting for some time for feedback on
> the API, we could release a 1.0. So if there's nothing that would block
> a release, I can create a release branch and start a PMC vote for the
> release.

Yes I agree completely



View raw message