From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: no-wrap vs nowrap
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:44:29 GMT
On Apr 7, 2006, at 16:16, Manuel Mall wrote:

> We currently allow the property value "no-wrap" for the "white-space"
> shorthand property which matches the property value "no-wrap" for the
> "wrap-option" property.
>
> However, the spec seems to say that for "white-space" the property
> value
> is "nowrap" (no hyphen) while for wrap-option it is "no-wrap".

Oops, my mistake. I guess I coded it without looking too closely at
the allowed values (and since wrap-option is one of the properties
that is set by this shorthand, etc.)

> I assume this is a bug in our code (which I am happy to fix) or am I
> misunderstanding something?

Nope, and it's a very easy fix: alter FOPropertyMapping at line 2827
(and maybe add another EN_ constant to the Constants interface --if
so, WhiteSpaceShorthandParser also needs to be modified to use the
correct Enum constant).

Cheers,

Andreas