From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject FOP 0.92beta is online
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:04:33 GMT
Christian has pushed the release build to the distribution directory
last night. I've just updated the website so we're ready for the
announcement.

Andreas, when you set up the announcement, please include a point that
we're requesting feedback on the finalized API. Just in case we have
overlooked anything when designing it so we can safely go 1.0 with the
next release.

Many thanks to everyone who helped with the release, especially
Christian who did some late-night work during the last couple of days.

All right then, let's work towards 1.0. :-)

Jeremias Maerki