From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: How about a release?
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:57:50 GMT
On Apr 6, 2006, at 17:09, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> We originally wanted to do a release much earlier ...

Yep, and my vote remains the same as then: +1

The white-space bugger is a tough nut to crack once and for all, but
if there is an easy way to solve this temporarily, I'd agree with
Peter, and would postpone the release for a few days until that quick
fix finds its way into the codebase.

> ... but I was always in
> the middle of something and I think I'm simply the only one who can
> allocate enough time to do an actual release (prove me wrong, please).

Hmm... Unfortunately I don't have the time to pull the whole release-
train, but if there are smaller tasks that I can help with(*), just
let me know.

(*) like taking care of the announcements... I swear I'll notify
*all* mailing-lists this time. :-)

Cheers,

Andreas