From Luca Furini <lfur...@cs.unibo.it>
Subject Re: svn commit: r226973
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 09:18:18 GMT

>Adjusting verticals spaces (coming from space-before and space-after properties)
>in order to fill the region, whenever possible

I have done a few tests before committing, with spaces on blocks and on
lists (both in the list-block and in the list-items) and it seems to work;
should you find bugs, just tell and I'll try and fix them.

While I was making these changes, I noticed that the addAreas() methods
for the block-level LM are, with few exceptions, very similar among each
other, so sooner or later it could be nice to factor out a common method
that they each would call.

View raw message