From guilla...@anyware-tech.com
Subject rtflib independance from FOP (continued) + JAFOG
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 09:44:23 GMT
1)

>  - in rtfdoc.BorderAttributesConverter:
>     - fo.properties.CommonBorderPaddingBackground is imported but is only
>       used by makeBorder(), which is not used anywhere in rtflib.**, so
>       perhaps this could be alleviated too...

The same goes for the render.rtf.FOPRtfAttributes import.

With this and all that was described in my previous message (subject:
"rtflib independance from FOP") an rtflib.jar (which I now eventually have
a need for) can be build and used independantly from FOP! :)

I can make a patch for that, but I need some feedback regarding the
suggested interface addition and method removal, so please speak up!

And also I am not really sure whether the most up-to-date version of
rtflib lies in FOP or in JFOR... Could someone please clarify this?
(Bertrand?)

2)

Jeremias : what about JAFOG (Java API for Formatting Objects Generation)?
--
Guillaume

P.S.: All readers please appect my apologies for not responding on the
right threads! (I have not subscribed to the ML (yet) as I can currently
only read my mail from a web-mail ATM and believe me it is a real PITA...)