From Manuel Mall ...@arcus.com.au>
Subject Re: FOP Compliance Page was: getPageCount and FOP 1.0dev
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 06:32:07 GMT

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 04:52 pm, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> On 02.08.2005 03:18:44 Manuel Mall wrote:
> > ii) Change the layout to a single column per version and indicate
> > in a single separate column at which conformance level a particular
> > FO object or property "lives" (For a sample see the XSL-FO Object
> > Support Table at http://www.arcus.com.au/fop/compliance.html). This
> > solution scales better as it is more compact but it is harder to
> > see if a particular version is conformant at a particular level.
>
> ii) should be good enough for now.
Done the layout changes, added the 1.0dev column (actually I called it
WIP until we have an agreed name for it), reinstated the colour coding
(was a CSS problem), fixed the site overall to be HTML 4.01 compliant
(Forrest skin problem).
Now the next step is to actually update the compliance page with data
matching the progress in the trunk code. For the time being the 0.20.5
and WIP compliance columns are identical. Obviously that is incorrect,
but I don't know what the compliance status of the trunk code is.
Especially active committers please advise which compliance table
entries need change and to what.

Here is the URL again: http://www.arcus.com.au/fop/compliance.html

I also noticed that a number of objects and properties are marked as
compliant but in the comment column is a remark indicating there is a
problem with the compliance. For example: Property
"border-before-style" is marked as compliant but in the comment it says
"only "solid" works". Isn't that a partial compliance only? Shall I
update all those type of entries to "partial"?

Thanks

Manuel