From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration of TIFFRenderer in FOP
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:48:35 GMT

On Mar 8, 2005, at 7:23 AM, Renaud Richardet wrote:
> I think it would be a good idea to integrate your TIFFRenderer, as you
> propose in [2]. Would you like to integrate it yourself? Otherwise I
> would like to do it.

I think that would be great! Just be careful when you do, that the
output isn't restricted to 72-dpi (IIRC, I had some problems in the
past when i tried to use Oleg's TIFFRenderer--I ended up using
ImageMagick to complete my task).

Web Maestro Clay
<the.webmaestro@gmail.com> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>
- HH The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet