From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: (Welcome Back!) RE: Question concerning Xalan.
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:23:30 GMT
Hear! Hear! Three cheers for Andreas!

(btw, thanks for correcting my misguided attempt at helping... I 'knew'
it wasn't correct, but I wanted to get the response in there anyway.
Maybe I should've just said this was more of an XSLT question, and
provided a link to[1] and mentioned Dave Pawson's XSL-ent--forgive the
pun!--resource[2]).

Glen couldn't've said it better! "Greetz"

Web Maestro Clay

[1]
http://xml.apache.org/fop/resources.html#documents
[2]
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/bk/index.html

On Oct 14, 2004, at 11:40 AM, Glen Mazza wrote:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> Very happy to see you return to the list.
>
> "Greetz,"
> Glen
>
> --- "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@pandora.be>
> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Try:
>>
>>  <redirect:write
>> select="concat('foo',position(),'.html')">

>> Dunno for sure, but could even be that it needs the
>> curly braces for an AVT,
>> like so:
>>
>>  <redirect:write select="{concat('foo'...)}">
>>

>> One thing's for sure: ampersands definitely can't be
>> used for string
>> concatenation in XSLT.
>>

>> Cheers,
>>
>> Andreas