From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Meta info [was: Printing from multiple trays with FOP generated output]
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2004 16:37:25 GMT
Simon Pepping wrote:
> We might also implement rx:meta-info instead of forcing users to
> produce fox:meta-info or rx:meta-info depending on their intended FO
> processor.

Fiddling with other people's namespaces is considered unpolite, at
least. They might not like this.

Processor specific extensions are just that: processor *specific*
extensions.

There has been an EXSLFO initiative (search on sourceforge) in
order to get some extensions standardized, similar to EXSLT.
AFAIK nothing has been coming out of this, yet.

J.Pietschmann