From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project xml-fop (in module xml-fop) failed
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 07:35:48 GMT
I don't know what goes wrong here, but please try putting the latest
Xerces and Xalan releases in the jre/lib/endorsed directory of your JDK.
I temporarily took out my JARs in the endorsed directory to see if
anything changed but it didn't. Are you on JDK 1.4.2_something? I'm on
1.4.2_05.

On 12.10.2004 09:19:38 Finn Bock wrote:
> I get an error:
>
> junit:
>       [echo] Running basic functionality tests for fop-transcoder.jar
>      [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.fop.BasicTranscoderTestSuite
>      [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 3,968 sec
>
>      [junit] ------------- Standard Output ---------------
>      [junit] drawImage x=7 y=277 width=97 height=14
> image=BufferedImage@8698fa: type = 2 DirectColorModel: rmask=ff0000
> gmask=ff00 bmask=ff amask=ff000000 IntegerInterleavedRaster: width = 97
> height = 14 #Bands = 4 xOff = 0 yOff = 0 dataOffset[0] 0
>      [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
>       [echo] Running basic functionality tests for
> fop-transcoder-allinone.jar
>      [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.fop.BasicTranscoderTestSuite
>      [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0,281 sec
>
>      [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
>      [junit] java.io.IOException: SAX2 driver class
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser not found
>      [junit] 	at
> org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument(Unknown Source)

Jeremias Maerki