From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project xml-fop (in module xml-fop) failed
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:33:52 GMT
Frankly, I don't know yet what's the real problem. The deprecation
warning from Commons IO was to be expected and shouldn't be fixed ATM.
Let's just stick to Commons IO 1.0 for now. The deprecation warning is
caused by a change post 1.0.

I'll have time tomorrow morning (12hours from now) to have another look.

On 13.10.2004 21:16:56 Glen Mazza wrote:
> If I can do anything this weekend to fix this problem,
> please inform me what needs to be done.  Is it just
> find the replacement library for the deprecated
> function below?

Jeremias Maerki