From "Victor Mote" <...@outfitr.com>
Subject RE: [GUMP] Build Failure - xml-fop-maintenance
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 14:22:11 GMT
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> Glad to help!
> I don't know, either. Obviously it also worked at least once in Gump
> because otherwise we wouldn't have the javadocs online, yet. Weird.

Actually, I am pretty sure that the javadocs that are online right now are
the first ones produced by gump for the maintenance branch. That would have
run at around midnight or 2 am this morning GMT. I didn't add the javadocs
target to the gump target until after the run 24 hours before that, and I
know the content didn't show up until about midnight or 2 am this morning
GMT. What I think happened is that the javadocs target worked well enough to
generate a bunch of html, but since we have the failonerror set to true, it
failed at a technical level. I think I added the failonerror="true" a long
time ago because without it, it was easy to think that it had succeeded when
it hadn't. We could consider taking it out, but I guess I think it served
its purpose here, in spite of the inconvenience.

Victor Mote