From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: /BT in PS
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 07:07:52 GMT

On 11.02.2003 07:37:44 Zhong Yi wrote:
> Thanks for clarifying /BT for me.
> I have been able to get WinCVS working.

Good to hear.

> So far I have
> implemented QUAD_TO segment in PSGraphics2D.java, text
> drawing and correct those color issues. I did not
> implement a StrokeSVGText for PS because new
> configuration mechanism has not implemented yet.

Probably not necessary. Have a look at the PDF/SVG support. Keiron
implemented the PDFTextPainter in a way that the configuration setting
isn't necessary. It automatically uses the best way to render text.
PDFTextPainter for simple things, stroking for more complicated things.

> Right
> now I working on traits and borders, but this may take
> a longer time 'cause I am kind of caught up by my own
> paid project.

No problem.

> One question, is it possible to apply some changes I
> made so far to maintainence branch or it's too late?

Christian is the boss here. He already turned down some new
functionality and I agree. We need to get 0.20.5 out of the door soon.
We can put your stuff in right after the release.

Jeremias Maerki