From "Victor Mote" <...@outfitr.com>
Subject RE: Working on fonts
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 15:53:18 GMT
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> are you currently working in the font department? I'm asking because I
> started again with code cleanup and am currently working in the font
> changes I did a while ago in the branch. I just don't want to ruin
> anybody's work too much. :-) thx.

Jeremias:

Thanks for checking. I am /trying/ to work on fonts, but have myself pretty
well bogged down trying to get the web site generated. I haven't had time to
work on any of it the last 2 weeks, and I don't have a good feel for how
long it will take me to get the web site issues resolved, but I am
determined to finish that before getting back to anything else. I have some
branch font work that I wanted to put into the trunk, but it was minor &
needs to be rethought anyway in light of multiple threads. If you are ready
to go, please do so. I'll let you know when I am ready to go again on that
line.

Victor Mote