From "Victor Mote" <...@outfitr.com>
Subject RE: FOP compliance in XML?
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:34:06 GMT
Benoit Maisonny wrote:

> This looks perfect for my needs!
>
> I am working on an FO quick reference that includes compliance
> information for fop and xep.

A couple of caveats: 1) The html version on our website is misleading
because the color-coding is scrubbed out in our forrest conversion (I am
trying to get that fixed). 2) The content applies to 0.20.5, not the main
branch. 3) The content might not be entirely accurate. It came from some
other documents, which I think were a bit out of date. It is really intended
as a good starting place. In particular, I think there are places where we
say that FOP is in compliance, but where there are some limitations that
need to be cross-referenced.

Victor Mote