From "Peter B. West" <pbw...@powerup.com.au>
Subject Re: thoughts on fonts (was: text-decoration)
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 00:23:47 GMT
Victor Mote wrote:

> There are some big picture things that we should probably address:
> 1. (Biggest of all) Do we have users that need to be able to do this? Are
> the performance gains that they might get worth the pain on our end?

Apart from this is the fact that our processing model for any rendering
is still very much in a state of flux.  It may be less painful to
retro-fit when we have a comprehensive working renderer, keeping this
possibility in mind as we go.

Peter
--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/