From Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>
Subject Re: coordinates
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:00:43 GMT
Keiron Liddle wrote:

> That appears to be the old coordinate system which was tied to the pdf
> coordinate system.
> The new way is to have 0,0 at the top left.
> It appears that some of the page master stuff hasn't been updated.
I fixed that a little bit, now regions are placed ok in lr-tb, rl-tb and
tb-rl modes, what else may still not be updated?
btw, how can I define *value* shortcut in properies file? I mean lr, rl
and tb writing modes (I know, shortcuts are not basic level but these
don't require any efforts to implement) - they are simply shortcuts for
lr-tb, rl-tb and tb-rl, so property maker should just have
if (value.equals("lr-tb")) { return s_propLR_TB; }
if (value.equals("lr")) { return s_propLR_TB; }
If it's not implemented I'm volunteering to do it.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team