From Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - xml-fop
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 13:11:14 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:

>     [javac] /home/rubys/jakarta/xml-fop/src/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/PageLayoutManager.java:421:
BEFORE has protected access in org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.Region
>     [javac]             layoutStaticContent(spm.getRegion(Region.BEFORE), RegionReference.BEFORE);
>     [javac]                                                     ^
>     [javac] /home/rubys/jakarta/xml-fop/src/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/PageLayoutManager.java:422:
AFTER has protected access in org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.Region
>     [javac]             layoutStaticContent(spm.getRegion(Region.AFTER), RegionReference.AFTER);
>     [javac]                                                     ^
>     [javac] /home/rubys/jakarta/xml-fop/src/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/PageLayoutManager.java:423:
START has protected access in org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.Region
>     [javac]             layoutStaticContent(spm.getRegion(Region.START), RegionReference.START);
>     [javac]                                                     ^
>     [javac] /home/rubys/jakarta/xml-fop/src/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/PageLayoutManager.java:424:
END has protected access in org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.Region
>     [javac]             layoutStaticContent(spm.getRegion(Region.END), RegionReference.END);
>     [javac]                                                     ^
Oh boy, that's my fault, I made these fields protected and probably didn't
clean before rebuilding FOP. I'm behind a firewall right now, so I'll fix it
at the evening.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team