From "Peter B. West" <pbw...@powerup.com.au>
Subject Re: Integrating Javascript with Forrest
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 02:10:08 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

> With the CVS version of Forrest, you can place raw HTML/PDF/whatever
> files in src/documentation/content/, and (if linked to) they will be
> copied across.  I've just updated the 'seed' project to demonstrate this.

Jeff,

Thanks for the update.  I suppose that frames are, in principle,
incompatible with the Forrest approach, and so incorporating them in
subsets will always have to be done this way.  I imagine, also, that the
use of javascript URLs as hrefs presents great difficulties.

Peter
--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"