From "Peter B. West" <pbw...@powerup.com.au>
Subject Integrating Javascript with Forrest
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 15:15:56 GMT
Fopdevs,

In trying to set up the alt-design documentation, I was initially
hacking the forrest ant scritp to access pre-formed html.  There is a
vigorous discussion going on on forrest-dev about formal mechanism for
this, so it looks as though, for the time being, I will be able to do
this with a standard forrest.  I was also using the "fork" tag for
certain effects, but it proved cumbersome.  I eventually decided that a
combination of frames and javascript was necessary.  (My first
experience of javascript, I must say.)  My question to the
forrest-experienced here is: can frames and javascript be integrated
into forrest?

Peter
--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/