From Gorka Echevarría <gechevar...@bilbomatica.es>
Subject I cannot view a pdf generated usin FOP in IE 5.5. SP2 + Acrobat Reader 5.0
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:49:55 GMT
Hi all,

I have a very strange problem in viewing a pdf report generated using FOP.
The description of the problem is the following:
I have two j2ee environments: one deployed in a wnt (environment1) and another deployed in
an AIX machine (environment2).
I generate the reports on the fly in both of them using FOP and then a servlet sends the pdf
stream to the browser.
In the environment1 I can see perfectly the report generated in my browser (IE 5.5 SP2 + Acrobat
Reader 5.0) but in the environment2 the report is not open in the browser with the same configuration
(i only see a blank page), although I can see the report from a client with IE 5.0 + Acrobat
Reader 5.0
The configuration of the web clients in my application should be IE 5.5 + SP2.

Can anybody help me please?

Thank you very much.

Gorka Echevarría (gechevarria@bilbomatica.es )
Bilbomática S.A.