From Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject RE: CVS Client
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:24:17 GMT
Hi,

I fully understand... I suffer the same affliction.

I am in the process of installing WinCVS. Hopefully I will be successful
with this.

My first objective will be to do a build to run under JVM 1.1. I think that
ant is already included with the distribution and there are scripts for the
build so hopefully this will not be too much of a problem.

I will certainly contribute the build if I am successful. At least initially
I will probably be doing a hatchet job doing whatever is necessary to get
the thing to compile/run. I know that there are at least two other people
out there that need a version that will run under JVM 1.1. Once this is done
we can look at doing something more permanent with a little more finesse.

It is probably way past time that I set up CVS anyway. I hope to be able to
contribute to the FOP efforts in the near future. Currently I have a PCL
Renderer that I may be able to contribute if my employer will give the OK. I
do not know if anyone is interested in this. It also has to be able to send
binary data to the output, so I had to extend Driver to allow this. If the
output was not a Writer things would be a bit simpler.

Thank You,
Art