From Omar López Ruiz <o...@informix.com>
Subject Re: Page Orientation to Landscape
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 14:31:54 GMT

    Thanks to both, Kieser and Marc

    I've spent more than half an hour looking for this at the XSL Working Drafts
(March'00 and April'99) ;-(((
    Is there any tutorial for FOP or XSL, apart, maybe, of the fop examples? Or
maybe the files of the list, the idea is to avoid making so simple questions to
the list ;-)

    Thanks again,

    Omar López