From patrick_lo...@hp.com
Subject Formatting into aera ...problems!
Date Tue, 02 May 2000 18:44:00 GMT
Hi all,
I've got a problem with FOP processor (I'm using last CVS version).
When I run FOP from a .fo file, some times it blocks during formatting
operation:
I've got :
FOP 0.12.2 [dev]
using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
building formatting object tree
setting up fonts
formatting FOs into areas

and it's blocked!
it's an inconsistant problem because when I add a blank line into my .fo
file, it can work!
within my .fo file I'm using some table and some block-container and I
suspect it could be a part of the problem.
Has anybody heard anything like this?
thanks

Patrick