From Alexander.Hinterme...@infowerk.de (Alexander Hintermeier)
Subject another error
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:51:25 GMT
PNarula@directsourcing.com schreibt:

>> Thank you very much
>>
>> (if you don´t mind I add a note to my diploma I´m working on, because
>> of your help)
>> >
>Thanks for the thought. But this is really not required. The solution to
>the
>problem you are facing is given in the FAQ provided with the source
>distribution of FOP. Here is the snippet from FAQ
>
>Q: Running FOP I get the following messages or something similar:
>      "WARNING: Unknown formatting object
>http://www.w3.org/XSL/Format/1.0^root"
>      and then a FATAL Error "Root element must be root, not default FO".
>
>A: Make sure that you have specified as the namespace for fo the
>    following string: "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format". It is
>analogous
>    to the xslt namespace "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"

Sorry,

you´re right: read first, then ask. I read all the
Q and A, but know another error occured. I use
HTML and CSS-Syntax in my XSL-Stylesheet.
Is this possible? I declared the html-namespaces, too.
When I run the programm the error:

SYNTAX ERROR

occured, nothing more. Depend it on the usage
of HTML and CSS? Or what can it be?

Thank you

Alexander Hintermeier
Infowerk Nürnberg