From DeWeese Thomas <thomas.dewe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wrong bounding box calculation when using SVG fonts
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 21:38:14 GMT
In your outline of the code you don't make a mention of using the UpdateManager's RunnableQueue
so I presume you don't.  Failing to make all modifications to the SVG document in the UpdateManager's
RunnableQueue can easily cause effects like this.

You can read the FAQ for a little more information on the why of this.

Thomas