From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nagabhushan Sss is out of the office.
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:22:39 GMT
Hi Nagabhushan,

> I will be out of the office starting  10/19/2010 and will not return until
> 10/25/2010.
>
> I will respond to your message when I return.
> For an urgent issue, please contact Rachna Issar

I believe this has already happened in the past. Again, please
consider disabling out-of-office replies to this (and other) mailing
list address(es) to avoid further nagging. Note that this is part of
common sense and/or mailing list netiquettes [1]. ;-)

Cheers,
 Helder

[1] http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/list_etiquette.html (yeah, I known I
should have crawled for the particular ASF-related netiquette, but I
particularly like this one and am quite short of time at the moment.)