From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Licensing questions
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:28:47 GMT
> My name is Janet Kostrevski.

Hi Janet,

> I found this email address in the Batik's website.

Please never send this kind of messages to
"batik-users-subscribe@xmlgraphics.apache.org". If you read carefully,
you'll see that it is reserved for subscription to the batik-users
mailing list.

> I would like to kindly ask you to direct me to the right email address, in
> order to do some questions about the licensees of Batik.

If you crawl through the mailing list and Batik/Apache Software
Foundation sites, I'm sure you'll find the right answer. Either way,
here goes a set of pointers:
 * The Batik license [1] (Apache License, Version 2.0);
 * A human-readable summary [2] of the Apache License, Version 2.0 -
this doesn't free you from the legal understanding of the whole
license [1] but helps a bit, specially if you have no legal
background). ;-)

If you still have doubts, you may also try to use the developers
mailing list (batik-dev@) although most/all developers watch this

> Thank You in advance.
>
> Kind regards,
> Janet