From Fawzib Rojas <f_ro...@spectron-msim.com>
Subject Re: Batik problems in Cocoon 2.2
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 19:37:18 GMT
  On 10/19/2010 4:59 PM, jonathan wood wrote:
> Greetings,
>    This is almost certainly a namespace issue.  I'd suggest the
> following 3 things:
>    - Check and/or post your parse sequence using SAXSVGDocumentFactory.
> (less likely if unchange during upgrades)

I don't know how to do that, never worked with Batik until now. The
source of the cocoon-batik-block is
at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NQBUKM9W

>    - Check and/or post(if of appropriate size) your raw input document.
> (less likely if unchange during upgrades)
The input document im using for testing is tiger.svg (from
works with cocoon 2.1 and fop-0.20.5.
>    - Check your classpath for duplicate (xmlparsing?) jars with
> differing versions.
The xercesImpl 2.8.1 was being included in the webapp, afaik the jdk 1.6
has in included, I changed the pom.xml to exclude xerces, compiled and
still get the same error.

> Happy to help further if needed... more detail always useful.
All the detail is in the file, SVGBuilder.java is the
SAXSVGDocumentFactory derived object. SVGSerializerNG.java is where the
transcoding code is (notify function). And thanks for the help, I've
been pulling my hair with this for over a month. The change to cocoon
2.2 was painful enough (i dont like maven) I hope i can solve this last
problem. :)