From chrisbod <ch...@bodar.com>
Subject Accessing the current SVG's Script Global Object
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:51:41 GMT

Hi, I'm writing an Applet for a project and I need to access the default
Global object of the current SVG document. I've scoured the documentation
for how to get the default but I think I'm a little too much of a noob to
Java to work out where I can get a hold of it from (the RhinoInterpreter
seesm a good place to start) but again I can't find the default one!

Any help appreciated thanks

Christian