From "HODAC, Olivier" <OLIVIER.HO...@airbus.com>
Subject transform attribute marshaller
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 14:04:16 GMT
Hello,

I am totally newby with batik and I am wondering if I am thinking right.
I have seen that there is some parsers that are used with handlers. Butr
here is my requirement:

I want to change dynamically in java the position and some attributes of
my initial svg file. I am focussing for the moment on the transform
attribute (to move and rescale my object) and the fill attr ( to change
the color)

I am doing the following. You can see that I have to create the whole
transform value string each time (I could have used the format method,
by the way) by hand
Is there a way to do that with some ready to use classes (ex:
TransformableElement.setTransform(X_POS, value)) ?

	protected void setSize(double d) {
		getElt().setAttributeNS(null, "transform", "matrix("+d+"
0 0 "+d+" 243.3438 143.687)");
	}

getSvgCanvas().getUpdateManager().getUpdateRunnableQueue().invokeLater(n
ew Runnable() {
			public void run() {
                setSize(theNewSize));
			}
		});
	}

Olivier Dao Ho Dac
Flight Test Software Architect
Airbus France - EVIDA

Phone : + 33 (0)5 67 19 81 34
Fax : +33(0)5 61 93 80 02
Mailto:olivier.hodac@airbus.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used
by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as
it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message
or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software
but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message
and any attachments are virus free.