From "Noel Whiting" <nwhit...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject Squiggle main class not found error
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 04:54:31 GMT
I'm using batik Squiggle to print SVG models using the following Javascript in an .hta file

 var oShell = new ActiveXObject("Shell.Application");
 var commandtoRun;
 var commandParams;

 commandtoRun = "http://enet. ....../batik-squiggle.jar" ;
 commandParams = "http://enet...../s0000XXX.svg" ;

 oShell.ShellExecute(commandtoRun,commandParams);

It works fine when the batik-squiggle.jar file & the batik lib subdirectory are on a network
PC, but when they're loaded to the intranet site (iis) I get a 'Virtual machine launcher -
Could not find the main class error'

If anyone can help me with this I'd be most thankful.

Cheers, Noel