We wish to use maven.
Is there any easy way to find the maven 0.95 with all its dependencies?

Thanks again.

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Lars Eirik Rønning <larseirik@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi. all i do is to have my svg document include the image.
When i run pdftranscoder its easting lots of ram.

the version i am using at the moment is the one which is shipped with batik..
Basically i use the pdftranscoder.jar file.

I was unable to get it working when running with fop.jar
Hope you are able to help me further.

Batik1.7 is the binary distro i am using.

ps.i will try what you suggested with running fop0.95