From "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larsei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batik and memory consumption
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 15:03:13 GMT
I get this when trying to run with fop0.95 in my project:Exception in thread
"main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/avalon/framework/configuration/DefaultConfiguration
        at
org.apache.fop.svg.PDFTranscoder.transcode(PDFTranscoder.java:172)
        at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode(XMLAbstractTranscoder.java:142)
        at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.SVGAbstractTranscoder.transcode(SVGAbstractTranscoder.java:156)

I use maven,  but this does not seem to work..