From "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larsei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batik and memory consumption
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 12:45:52 GMT
Hi. all i do is to have my svg document include the image.When i run
pdftranscoder its easting lots of ram.

the version i am using at the moment is the one which is shipped with
Basically i use the pdftranscoder.jar file.

I was unable to get it working when running with fop.jar
Hope you are able to help me further.

Batik1.7 is the binary distro i am using.

ps.i will try what you suggested with running fop0.95