From "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larsei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svg to pdf gives different visual output
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:24:22 GMT
Thanks Thomas.
10 minutes ago... i realised that the printer was set to scale to fit in
printable area...when printing from pdf..(that is printer software)
Setting the scaling to none solved it.. (and this was not due to batik!)
It all works beautifully and i was about to send a message back to the
mailing list..

Once again. I am very impressed by you taking the time Thomas!
Could you help me to understand the difference between key device resolution
and key pixel unit to milimeter? Only the latter helps me in acchieving the
final result i want.
Hope to hear from you!
Thanks again.
Lars