From "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larsei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svg to pdf gives different visual output
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:23:15 GMT
Hi again
I have tried to do as Thomas adviced me to and changed the svg file with
units from px to pt.
I am not able to get a printout which gives me the correct outputsize
however.

When i try to print the svg file from Illustrator the rectangle is 11cm ,
however i keep getting 10.5 cm when using either the batik-rasterizer or my
code with transcoding hints.
I have tried to set the PDFTranscoder hints and used both KEY_RESOLUTION and
PDFTranscoder.KEY_DEVICE_RESOLUTION, new Float(0.3528f));

Please see the attached fiile. It is the biggest rectangle which should be
11cm according to illustrator.

Sorry to bother you guys with this again..

Could someone let me know if they are able to actually get a printout where
the biggest rectangle is 11cm( 4.33070866 inch)