From "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larsei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svg to pdf gives different visual output
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 12:26:27 GMT
I have had a look at the transcoding hints and i was wondering which one to
use to get the output correct
This is the one i have looked at now: PDFTranscoder.KEY_DEVICE_RESOLUTION
I also see that there is something referred to as
:PDFTranscoder.KEY_PIXEL_UNIT_TO_MILLIMETER,new Float(0.2645833f)
To mee it looks like the latter is the right one, but i am not entirely
sure..
Any help is appreciated.