From "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larsei...@gmail.com>
Subject svg to pdf gives different visual output
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:14:48 GMT
Hi.
I have been using the batik rasterizer to generate pdf from my svg file.
I have tried this both using the standalone batik-rasterizer.jar and my own
code using the Pdftranscoder.
The strange thing is that my .svg fil contains a rectangle which is 311pt.
When i convert this to pdf the pdf version is 243pt.
I have not set any particual transcoding hints and was hoping that the
conversion would be done more or less seamlessly.

Hope you are able to answer me.
I will be happy to post the svg file and the pdf if you desire.

Lars