From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: svg -> pdf error when creating pdf
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:02:56 GMT
Hi Lars,

"Lars Eirik Rønning" <larseirik@gmail.com> wrote on 08/18/2008 05:20:22

> Can somebody explain to me why the attached svg file is
> unsucessfully converted to pdf?

   The SVG document has an error according to the SVG

> I get an exception saying that width cannot be negative number..

   The problem element is the use element at line 962.

   That element has a negative number for it's 'width'
attribute, see:

   The error message is a little misleading due to this
part of the SVG spec:

   See the paragraph under the bullet for:
        If the 'use' element references a 'symbol' element.

   The element is a little weird since it has a negative
width and height as well as a transform that has negative
scale factors.

View raw message