From "Begoña Rodriguez" <brod...@gmail.com>
Subject Use of batik with JSF
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 09:57:15 GMT
Hi,

     I have a doubt and maybe you could help me to solve it. Until now I
have a Java desktop project in which I draw some points and figures in an
SVG map in short time intervals (aproximately 1 sec.). The map was refreshed
by using Batik classes and showed in a JSVGCanvas. Right now we are
implementing the project as a JSF (Java Server Faces) web project. My
question is, if someone of you know which would be the best way to integrate
the SVG map to refresh it and modify it by using JSF.

Thanks,

                                                  Begoña