From "Helder Magalhães" <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Squiggle in Ubuntu 8.04
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:31:15 GMT
> I also notice that javascript (I have just one onclick event that triggers update of ~10
elements) is slow in batik than in adobe or mozilla.
> Any tips (or where to find tips) on making javascripts faster in batik will be greatly

I guess this has nothing to do with this thread... Could you create a
new one and maybe attach a reduced test case so anyone can take a look
(IMO, I've never found the ECMAScript implemetation of Batik slow so
this might have to do with your specific usage...)

 Helder Magalhães