From "Helder Magalhães" <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Squiggle in Ubuntu 8.04
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:17:08 GMT
> Does anyone have an idea of what might be going on? (i'm using java 5 from
> sun, not the default gcj)

I've already made a few experiments with Squiggle, within Ubuntu 8.04,
also using Sun Java (though I guess I'm using latest available
version) and have never experienced the symptoms described.

If you have Sun Java installed, I'd suggest a quick attempt to run a
nightly build [1] using the Web start provided [2]. ;-) This may help
checking if there's something wrong with your (console?) execution
environment. ;-)

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalhães

[1] http://arc.mcc.id.au/batik-nightly/