From "Helder Magalhães" <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More text rendering issues
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 09:59:51 GMT
> With Batik 1.7 it seems that the textRendering property is not always
> honoured by the SVG.  Sometimes the rendering of the text appears to
> completely ignore this directive.
>
> Why is it that this property is only honoured sometimes and what's the trick
> to getting it to be honoured all the time?

Sometimes? Seems a potential issue to me (whether in your code or
within the framework). Can you attach a reduce test case [1] (SVG file
and/or Java source code, attached and note pasted if possible) and
provide additional information [2] (how to reproduce the "works" and
"doesn't work" symptoms, for example) so one can provide better
feedback?

Regards,

 Helder Magalhães

[1] http://webkit.org/quality/reduction.html