From "Helder Magalhães" <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WG:
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:39:40 GMT
> And sometimes this problem occures...But everytime with the same Stacktrace...
> I would like to know why this NPE occures..

"Sometimes"? Seems a multiple thread issue. Please consider using the
recommended, thread-safe, approach [1] to manipulate the document (if
you aren't already doing it, of course).

> Where can i get the Original Source Code of Batik 1.7 ... I can't use svn.. Because our
firewall blocks that ?!
Batik 1.7 source code can be downloaded in the project's download page [2].

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalhães

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/using/scripting/java.html#Threads
[2] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/download.cgi