From Paul Solomon <pa...@clearboxsystems.com.au>
Subject how to access a GraphicsNode
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 15:10:51 GMT
Hi,

I am new to using Batik and I am currently trying to implement CAD type software. Currently
I can load and save docs and add elements to a existing doc. I have a DOM doc and a dynamic
bridge to a GVT, and I am painting to a Panel using the gvt tree.

I am now trying to work out how to modify existing elements. I would like to do the following:

1. Receive notification is there is a mouseover an element.
2. provide user feedback for mouseover (thicker stroke etc)
3. allow user click/drag of objects to reposition then.

Can anyone give me pointers on relevant interfaces / docs on how to achieve these tasks?

Regards,

Paul