From "Giselle Machado" <giselle....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Squiggle in Ubuntu 8.04
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:21:36 GMT
Ok, I downloaded the nightly build but I still have the same problem... It
works with java 6 though, not with 5. But what I am developing must work
with java 5 =/

In this application I use a JSVGCanvas to display a SVG, and, according to
the listeners, the render is completed, but nothing appears in the window...
only the background that was set (even if I resize it). Nevertheless, when I
save the image as a jpg, it actually is there.

I had already sent an e-mail with this problem but got no answer... and when
I saw what was happening with Squiggle I thought that it might be it, but it
wasn't. =( I tried to run it with java 6 and the newly downloaded batik and
got the same output.

Thanks for all the help!!

giselle